Gwynbleidd - Nostalgia

Climb Thar Hill

not family oriented
Jan 23, 2006
Tomb of the Giants
From the Blabber

2784293332_b95727feaf.jpg

Brooklyn, New York-based metal band GWYNBLEIDD has issued the following update:

"The day has arrived and we can finally reveal the cover artwork for the upcoming debut full-length album 'Nostalgia'. The entire album's artwork was created by an amazing artist by the name of Travis Smith. The 20-or-so-page booklet of the album will also feature art pieces based on photography of bassist Jakub Kupiszewski.

"We are currently working on details of a planned limited self-release of the album late this fall while also contacting labels capable of bringing this music to more listeners. Any interested parties should contact us at info@gwynbleidd.com."

GWYNBLEIDD released its debut EP, "Amaranthine", back in 2006, later picked up for distribution by The End Records.

:headbang:

Some of the first Travis Smith artowrk in years that I actually like!
I can't wait to hear this :)

in all honesty I have been cautious initially of working with Travis.. he's done so much work over the years and I felt we would rather work with someone who's perhaps not been "burned out by the process" if you know what I mean. I'll note that I did not know Travis and my assumptions were all based purely on my own deficient suspicions.. Instead I have been proven absolutely wrong on every count. Travis has captured perfectly the feel of the album, the qualities of the band.. His work on the rest of the packaging has me floored (wait till you see it) I walk away from this process a converted man.

Travis Smith <--:worship: