H a p p y B i r t h d a y d e a r F O R U M!!!

FatherVic

MasterMelon
Oct 10, 2001
trollcave
birthday.gif

Uhmmm well well well....
the forum's one year old....it's incredibly how they grow up....any minute will start walking!!!!

I know I don't come here lately, but I just felt the need to come here and say "Hi, I'm not dead, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear Forum!!!!!" hope it last for many years....for I learned to love final visionaires, pirotecnicals, jewish preachers, aquatical mistress, robots, witches, rabbits, ancient gods of death, people dislikers, cultural vultures, villain guys, hedonists, silvered q's, and above all trolls, oh trolls...what a wonderful form of life :rolleyes:

well people, thanx for all this chupi moments for DT's sake ;)
your fulltime "ventilation system" ;)

fathervic (
hb2.gif
)

Happy birthday forum!!!!!!!
:loco:

well,i'm in a permanent state of temporary absence :)err: ) it seems.....i've lost touch with the forums,maybe one day i will fully come back,who knows......but this is not the point.....
The point is that this forums has still a great place in my heart,i've meet so many cool here (two of them i even met in real life -shut up troll!!!:D ) ,shared opinions,thoughts,feelings,dreams,spend maaaaaaaaaaaany hours browsing and writing.....For a period this place has been like a family to me....:) it's very nice to have all this memories,it's a period of my life i will never forget :)
Thank you all for the chupi moments.....
Happy birthday dear forum......you've changed my life in some way ;)

~Melancholia~ (overwhelmed)

The reason I joined UM, and one of the "original" members of the new forum... A year has gone by so quick. Happy birthday Dark Tranquillity forum!

:D *warm fuzzy feeling*

Has it been a year since I began wasting my life away on this infernal community :p. Well I don' t post here as much as I used to but many good times were had and many good friends made! Hope this board continues until...yeah, a really long time :D

Keep rockin' DT FORUM!

F_V (still misses the old days...but hey, still gotta live the forum :) )

happy bubu, dt board. :)

i've grown fond of this community and i recently joined the ultimatemetal street team. it's a better way of wasting your time than, say, bludgeoning old ladies to death. i'm sure this place - like all things - will end some day, but for now i can definitely say it's worth it. meeting you ppl was really worth it.

rahvin. (come here, granny)

I came here few monts after this forum was found and thenceforth I've spent quite a lot of time browsing and posting here (lately less posting but maybe I'll repent someday soon and start posting more again :))

Anyway, most of my 6XX posts are here and that's all your fault :)p). Long live the forum!

Happy Birthday, forum. I wasn't here a year ago, but will probably be here a year from now :D because this place is more addictive than Neopets or alcohol. :)

This forum is great: I've made many friends here. You people are great! Long live the board. :D

wow. indeed...this year went by fast. I came to UM though this forum...it's still funny when you consider how many bands had their forums here a year ago. It was only like 20% of what we have now...

Wow...never realized how young this place was... I always have this conception that things I join have been around forever.... looks like I've been here for quite a while, then. I feel moved having known so many of you for so long, and having shared so many things with you all I feel like you are all part of an extended family. Best of luck to you all, and stay metal.

~Kovenant (has been growing away from this family, but still does come back sometimes)

Originally posted by FatherVic
for I learned to love final visionaires, pirotecnicals, jewish preachers, aquatical mistress, robots, witches, rabbits, ancient gods of death, people dislikers, cultural vultures, villain guys, hedonists, silvered q's, and above all trolls, oh trolls...what a wonderful form of life :rolleyes:

and what about tumbling peponakis? ;)

happy birthday DT forum :hotjump:

yeah :cry:
lets take a deep breath and let pass a moment in silence... for the good old forum's sake...
and now...

:spam:

:evil:

Happy Birthday dear forum! :)

*sigh* I remember coming here a couple of months after the board in UM was created.. I came through the Opeth forum, and then this place became my home..
I doubt i'd be so much in DT hadn't it been for this forum.. It made me want to listen to the DT songs a bit more, study them a bit more, discover all the little details that make them special.. It made me learn the DT history (thanks Villain! ;)) and well... become the big DT fan i am today!
Finally, it helped me make some really good friends, ones that supported me a lot and became a very important part of my life at times, even tho they're just net-friends..

Unfortunatelly, this board has changed a lot in this year. People have come, people have gone, people have changed. Some might find this change good, some might find it bad. I happen to find it a bit on the negative side.. I guess that's why i tend to stay away these days, and to be honest, i doubt i'll ever really come back (unless maybe smt special happens..)... But i guess evolution is natural after all, things are bound to change and we ought to move on..

So keep being my once beloved forum, and we might meet again someday ;)

Happy birthday to the forum.. and thanx to all these guys.. I did have a great time the whole time I've been here. I'm just not posting that much anymore.. don't know why really.. I'm watching though.. I don't think I'll ever leave that damn thing ;)