HAHAHA.....alright....note to metal lyricists.....dont try to be super EVIL...

Amonoperth

New Metal Member
Nov 23, 2007
u know...its nice to play super fast technical metal riffs...adn then workin on lyrics is another thing....some bands try ...well jsut too hard....hahaha...i coudlnt help but laughinig

Necrophagist - Culinary Hyperversity lyrics

New! Get Culinary Hyperversity ringtone

Hateful I'm slashing, the head is removed
Removing the head of the corpse
The throat down the hard chest the trunk is torn
Tearing the trunk of the corpse

Disintegrating the stiff limb by limb
Performing deviant butchery
I chop up the limbs into small handy chunks
In my own way of sick butchery

I rip out the entrails, cut through pulsating flesh
Into the torso I grasp - deep - to tear out the rest
I divide into that which I like and which not
Nutritious organs stored, the rest left to rot

Wrathful I'm hacking the organs are minched
Minching the flesh of the stiff
Imagine the bodypared by sick culinary

u know......I mean he;s a killer guitarist...Muhammad (by the way is he muslim)....but the lyrics are jsut so cringe inducingly ...not evil but funny......why do metal lyricist try to out-gross...out-brutalize each other...(if thats a word)...hahaha...they only come off funny.....PEAC EOUT

Umm... they seem like pretty usual death metal lyrics. I believe most of them are not meant to be taken seriously.

come on..the whole culinaryy of teh human body....come on....htats liek 8th grade horror novel crap...hahaha.....either way...not digging his guitar skills...jsut teh lyrics are kindda funny...hahaha...!!!!....PEACE OUT

Necrophagist is awful, not only the lyrics but everything about them. It's wanky, dumb redundant death metal, the guitar player is pretty good at playing pointless sweeps at every 3 seconds of music and pretty good at being annoying with his 3rd rate ''virtuoso'' solos and shit riffs that don't make any sense. I think that only Mastodon irritates me as much as this band.

Necrophagist is wank crap. They need to learn from a band like Psycroptic who can do the technical thing with some songwriting, feeling and groove. And there is definitely worse lyrics out there than those

I hardly doub him being a muslim has to do anythign with him being...COOLER..>!!!!.....i was jsut curious...czo its a muslim name.....and i actually dig his guitar playing....thelyrics jsut kindda sounded overly trying too hard.....PEAC EOUT

Necrophagist are good, and they stopped writing gore lyrics after the first album. And gore lyrics are no dumber than any other kind of metal lyrics. I'm not sure if Mohammed is muslim, but I talked to him for quite a while, and he's a smart and very nice guy - which is more than can be said for most of the dumbass redneck americans I've met.