Hahaha, neal, I'm a dumbass

Lies and Perfidy

Gentleman of the Road
Nov 27, 2002
Washington, Washing-Ton
thefinger.wordpress.com
I didn't even realize that was you at Thrash Against Cancer, dude. I was already drunk, Maharet goes "Hey this is indecipherable noises so much crowd roaring" and I smiled and nodded and pretended to know what the fuck I was talking about. My bad.

At least I realized who Brooks was. And Brooks has to be the only human being who sings along to riffs and solos going "bum-bum-bum-buuum-bum-buum."

Great show, btw. AND I MET KAREN! And my hamburger attacked her.

hahah i got a pic of neil..if he allows it we shall unveil the enigma of neil! :D also karen is the prettiest womang on the earth! :D

Brooks beaned Neil Turbin in the head with his flier...score XD :lol: :Spin: poor Mr. Turbin

Pyrus said:
I didn't even realize that was you at Thrash Against Cancer, dude. I was already drunk, Maharet goes "Hey this is indecipherable noises so much crowd roaring" and I smiled and nodded and pretended to know what the fuck I was talking about. My bad.
haha yeh i thought something like that was going on. its all good. like you said, the crowd was too loud to have a real coversation anyway.

well..here it is! the great and mysterious neal!!!
sorry about the mispelling...O___o :zombie:

neal.jpg

OooOooohHhhh...

hehe!

<NoLordy> I don't like the subtle resemblence. <_<
<ct_thrash> lol
<ct_thrash> i noticed
<SuperMahr> hahahahahah yeah
<NoLordy> Somebody pointed it out, and now that I see, I'm uneasy.

I forgot it was Pyrus at the moment.