Hahahahahaa Sweden lost the hockey match agaist Belarus!!!!!!!

Yeah, the last goal was a sick motherfucker!:D !
Usually the Swedes score that kinda goals...:rolleyes:
I think I go to kiosk next morning and buy Aftonbladet or Dagens Nyheter and devour some Swedish tears...:D Tommy boy won´t get out of this easily, knowing the tabloids in that country.:)

Expect four years of flaming and trolling, Sverige.

I don't feel bad at all because of Finland's 2-1 loss to Canada. At least we can say "the better team won." :D

What makes the swedish loss so pathetic is the fact that it's the team finns beat like a redheaded stepchild. (oooo, guess which country I was rooting for :D )

Oh well, goes to show you, the only good thing that comes from sweden is their metal :lol: :lol: :lol:

Norway adds another gold medal; now ten won Vs Sweden's grand total of, eh, zero

And they're knocked out of the ice hoceky.

:D

Originally posted by Wolff
Norway adds another gold medal; now ten won Vs Sweden's grand total of, eh, zero

And they're knocked out of the ice hoceky.

:D

The Swedes bragged (a few years ago, though) that the Norwegians can´t play hockey...and what´s happening now...:rolleyes:

My bloodlust satified.:)

Yeah Swedes suck. Can't thing one decent thing that came from that country
wink.gif

Even Iceland's got Bjork.

I feel sorry for poor Tommy Salo. He and his Swedish Team played so well in the tournament and they lost on such a shitty, ugly, ugly goal. They outplayed Belarus and lost because one Belarusian player (their goaltender) was on fire.

THAT BEING SAID! My Canadian squad now just has to crush those same lowly Belarusians (but NOT be overconfident, they did beat Sweden) and we're on to the gold medal game. Awwww yeah!

Incidentally, as for the game against Finland, full credit to those Finnish boys. Hurme, Selanne et al. played very well and it's too bad they won't get a shot at the bronze.