hail post-whores!!

Hearse said:
nice... 5000 posts in 7 months... you maniac :p
Are you trying to catch me? ;)
You will.. if you keep up the speed for 2 years :lol:
woohoo...my idol took his time and answered me. sorry, but I didnt want to disturb your spammming around :D keep rocking, dude :hotjump:
Ok I were bored and counted it... so with that current post rate you gonna catch me in 502 days :D
Then we gonna have 17530 posts, if we keep these post rates :lol:
hmm...yes...I was bored, too...and counted this...this is possible...tell me, dude...you maybe are going to some vacatinos for few...hmm....months...then it'd be easier for me to catch ya...I already reached your green dots (11pips :Spin: ) :heh:
PS: I can give 24 rep points I think...how many can you give...28? :worship:

@Hearse: heheh...yep...I am on a good way...but honestly I becoming a bit tired of this:heh: I am expecting your rep soon...I will give you as soon as I can...

@stefan86: I bet you're trying to have more...hihihi :p

@chokky: nah...not 200/day...but 25/day is a good way...well actually these days its going pretty fast...around 100/day :cool:

EDIT: holy shit...I just got your points, Hearse...that's fuckin' lot :D currently I have 1600 points...how much you have?

I had so much reputation the database couldnt handle it and I had to start over from zero.............. :rolleyes:

heheheh

Reactions: Fevermist
yeah, whatever
salook.gif