HAILING FROM PARTS UNKNOWN

Paintedr3d

New Metal Member
Oct 3, 2013
Those parts being Los Angeles California any old school wrestling fans will appreciate that.. My name is Andre and hopefully I get to meet some cool people in can really talk metal with since I personally only know like 3 people who can keep up or know what I'm talking about most people aren't really metalhead a like they say they are. Anyways I'm a big ps3 gamer and I live my movies and tv shows game of thrones being and the shield being my fav shows all time. I've been listening to metal since I was 18 started with sabbath and Metallica but eventually ventured to different stuff like arch enemy etc. fav bands include dio sabbath and regular dio blind guardian hammerfall nightwish cradle of filth rainbow iron maiden mercyful date/king diamond and Danzig not his misfits stuff as I can't stand punk but his first 4 albums. I'm a man of many interest I love football (real football not soccer :D) and bowling I use to be in to death metal but the melodic kind like arch enemy only problem is I feel those bands already hit their peak as there is only so much you can do with Cookie Monster growls so the last 3 years I've been heavily in to power/dragon metal as that's what I love and I just remembered I forgot to mention that I also like skid row as slave to the grind is a top five all time for me personally.