Hello everyone

Razorhog

Aug 26, 2006
Hey all, I'm new here and relatively new to metal. I've actually been listening to some metal for about 10 years, but only in the last 3 I've been getting into it.
Lots of great info here! Here are some examples of the metal I like.
Arch Enemy
Amorphis
Chimaira
Darkane
Devildriver
Devin Townsend (STL, DTB, everything he does)
Exodus - Shovel Headed Kill Machine is BAD ASS!
The Haunted
In Flames
Lamb of God
Mastodon
Nevermore
Opeth
Pantera
Sepultura (Chaos A.D. is my fav)
Soilwork
Trivium
Witchery

I LOVE ALL OF YOUR FUCKING BANDS BUT TRIVIUM IS LIKE MY LEAST FAVORITE METAL BAND RIGHT NOW!!! Anyways hiyas and In Flames and Opeth are two of my top 3 favorite bands (other bein Slayer). Do you like Slayer? Ever heard of Metallica they are pretty good. Please don't act like a moron or we'll kick you outta here. I'm new here also but trust me I already got dissed by the drunk people here. Just try to ignore the drunk people (they become pretty apparent when you notice how they act). They even start up forums about weed how sick! Anyways don't worry I don't smoke or do ***** hehe.

lol alrighty then...I'm not a big slayer fan but I haven't listened to a whole lot. I like Metallica, but they aren't very high on my list.

Same here actually Hog. I like em but they are not high which is weird.

Have you listened to their albums Show No Mercy or Reign In Blood? Those were their two best albums. If you thought they were ok try one of their later albums like God Hates Us All or Christ Illusion.