Hey everyone...

Tetric_Doom

New Metal Member
Jun 30, 2004
As you can see, I'm new here. I've been browsing around the forums for a few weeks and finally decided to get an account.

I'm only 15 years old, but not like all the other 15 year olds in my area (who listen to Slipknot and Linkin Park). I like the heavier stuff. I live in Indiana, in the United States.

Here's some of the bands I listen to:

Amon Amarth
Iniquity
Bloodbath
Cannibal Corpse
Dark Tranquility
Centinex
Fear Factory
Chimaira
In Flames
Lamb Of God
Meshuggah
Soilwork
Vampire Mooose
Blood Of Me
Kataklysm
Suffocation
Children Of Bodom
Dimmu Borgir
Shadows Fall
Krisiun

and some more that I can't think of. I hope to have a fun time here, and of course hope to get into some new bands!

Later.

Welcome. You're a pretty cool kid, I'm about your age 16 and I'm into metal as well. A few friends of mine showed me real metal after I'd been listening to the mainstream crap on the radio and I realized how much the music on the radio really sucks.

Tetric_Doom said:
I'm only 15 years old, but not like all the other 15 year olds in my area (who listen to Slipknot and Linkin Park). I like the heavier stuff. I live in Indiana, in the United States.

YAY! Someone finally figured out that Slipknot are just posers like every other nu-metal band. Alot of people talk about them being a really heavy and amazing metal band but they just pervert real metal. They're guitar is pathetic (which is wierd because they've been in Guitar World several times.) I would shit myself if they ever pulled of a solo. Most of their band members don't even play, when the one's that do have the musical talent of a five-year old.