Hails!!!

Metal Inc

WARSER WARRIOR
Oct 5, 2002
Toronto, Canada
warser.thmnetwork.com
headbang.gif
Hails all you MetalHeads!!! I'm new here, I love the place, looks really good, thought I might give it a shot! I also have a vbulltin board if anyone wants to check it out!

some bands I like: I like every kind of metal

Nokturnal Mortum
Vader
Dark Funeral
Marduk
Nile
Amon Amarth
Children Of Bodom
Burzum
Emperor

even to shit like
Metallica
Iron Maiden
In Flames
Iced Earth
Halford

And TONS more.......

Hail to all new comers welcome to UltimateMetal.com! I myself have only just returned to UM after not posting for about the past 4 to 5 months, been very busy working on my vocals and writing new songs, also tried to sort a band out which has been put on hold due to lack of guitar players and drummers in my area, and with my other friends starting up they seem to have poached all the guitar players. :mad: But I have finaly returned after expenading my knowledge of the metal world even further and making many new friends from other bands.
A little about myself, I'm a death metal vocalist from the United Kingdom and a song writer to. I mainly write melodic and power metal songs, although I don't sing power metal I find them a good way to express myself. As for my vocals I do more of an old schoolish death metal growl style, many people who have heard it have liked it so I look forward to working on doing it professionaly.
My music taste varies from many genres, I mainly listen to Grindcore, death metal, black metal, doom metal, power and thrash metal are two of my favourites, and I love the legends of older metal from the 60's onwards, not to mention the metal forefathers of heavy rock.