Halcyon Way Endorsed By Madison Amplifiers

halcyonwayband@aol.com

Guitars - Halcyon Way
Nov 9, 2003
Just announced!

Halcyon Way is proud to be the newest artist endorsed by Madison Amplifiers. This killer company endorses other artists such as Into Eternity, 3 Inches Of Blood, Cryptopsy, Symphony X, Prong, Gwar, and many others. Needless to say, we're honored to be in their midst.

Check them out at www.madisonamps.com or www.myspace.com/madisonamps

madison.jpg

Seriously, just so people who don't know, don't think I'm being an ass (which could be the case anyway) we love HW and are proud of all success they have, and we appreciate their friendship and how supportive they are of us. Congrats brothers (got to go I'm tearing up).

That's a matter of opinion and speaking of which who is the one that had to switch over to the bass?? muhahahaha

And I have you know I sing like a bird... a vulture, but it's still a bird

Im still singing though. :Smug: and I didn't HAVE to switch. :Smug: And I think your vulture oriented voice is beautiful Billy.

but alas, Congrats to Halcyon on their endorsement.

oh and also, Im with Billy on the "Im not an ass" speech, except for the fact that Im REALLY NOT an ass. :lol: oh there I go again.

Im still singing though. :Smug: and I didn't HAVE to switch. :Smug: And I think your vulture oriented voice is beautiful Billy.

but alas, Congrats to Halcyon on their endorsement.

oh and also, Im with Billy on the "Im not an ass" speech, except for the fact that Im REALLY NOT an ass. :lol: oh there I go again.

I love you Patrick you god of singing and bass playing you! Oh, guess I have to say something else about HW's endorsement or Sean gets all uppity, so uh crank em up!

I love you Patrick you god of singing and bass playing you! Oh, guess I have to say something else about HW's endorsement or Sean gets all uppity, so uh crank em up!

HA! Oh I can see we are going to have a high ole time Saturday night.
If you see me getting by, if you see me getting high, knock me down, cause I'm not bigger than life... :saint:

Can anyone here tell me how to tune my guitar? the tuner thingy like has a red light flashing when I plug in. "One" sounds all jacked up, as if Billy was playing it.

Awesome, I don't think there's such a thing as a bad sponsorship. I've heard of Madison amps but I have never seen nor heard one. I bet people would be interested to know what you think of the tone once you start using them.