Halcyon Way @ Vinyl 1/9 w/Speed X, feat members of Queensryche, DoubleDrive, and BLS!

halcyonwayband@aol.com

Guitars - Halcyon Way
Nov 9, 2003
HW will be appearing at the very first show of the band Speed X, which is a project featuring Mike Stone from Queensryche, Mike Froedge & Joshua Sattler from DoubleDrive, and Nick Catalese from Black Label Society.

DO NOT MISS THIS HISTORIC EVENT as Speed X take the stage for the very first time!!!!!!

We'll be posting the flyer for the show shortly so stay tuned.

SpeedX_800.jpg

I saw Zane at the EbS show last night! Glad you could make it out, man! See ya Friday! Can't wait to see /hear you guys rock VINYL! I know Spped X will kick ass, too!

You guys always kick ass live, so for me your set tonight will be the dessert, even if you're not headlining.:saint::cool:
See ya there!:kickass::headbang:

Eventhough we're not headlining, we're playing a 40 minute set, which is not your normal set time for the supporting band.
So we get to play longer for you guys and you don't have to be out until the wee hours of the night to see it! :headbang: win win

Patrick and I will be there. :kickass: I've gotta see if HW can top their amazing set at their CD Release party - minus the multimedia of course; even I know the limitations of the Vinyl.

There's no going back guys! :heh: