Halcyon Way @ Vinyl 1/9 w/Speed X, feat members of Queensryche, DoubleDrive, and BLS!

I hope the show last night was a great one, but I made a last-minute decision not to attend because nobody else would go with me. That's right, they all bowed out on me! That's life, I guess, but I was still very disappointed and pissed off, too!:erk::heh::mad::cry::cry:

I believe everyone from the community here who attended will agree that HW performed as well as ever last night. The sound was a bit... f'd up... the first 2-3 songs, but once they got the band dialed in it sounded great!

I was proud to see a good early turnout. I'd say there was a crowd of about 50 folks that swelled to 75+ before Halcyon left the stage. And the crowd was very receptive also. They seemed to really dig the tunes.

good job guys! :headbang:

and hey, Sean - the impromptu David Coverdale lip-synch was too funny! :lol:

Good show, sorry I had to bail relatively early to get to WREKage. I thought HW's vocal harmonies sounded particularly good last night, too. :kickass:

Although I kept wanting to hand money to random people to purchase CDs at nonexistent vendor tables for some odd reason..... :lol: