HALCYON WAY VOW TO FIGHT NEW 'HALCYON ZANE' VERSION OF THE BAND

halcyonwayband@aol.com

Guitars - Halcyon Way
Nov 9, 2003
HALCYON WAY VOW TO FIGHT NEW 'HALCYON ZANE' VERSION OF THE BAND

For immediate release - 4/1/2013

"I am dismayed and disappointed in the classless decision made by our ex-guitar player Zane to form his own version of Halcyon Way. We vow to fight this vigorously in the courts to block his ability to perform or release material under the Halcyon Way name. We have formally sued him in Federal courts for "at least" $100 in trademark and copyright infringements, and have hired the best attorney imaginable, Montlick And Associates. We will not rest until our good name is restored, and I have already begun text messaging all 200 former members of the band to tell them to have nothing to do with this clown!" said guitarist Jon Bodan.

Earlier today, ZANE announced that he would be putting out a new Halcyon Way release with a new lineup: "This is not a project, but will be a full on band, the new album is called "Wicked Time Frame" and we will tour to celebrate the anniversary of "A Manifesto For Domination. It wasn't easy contacting all the former members of Halcyon Way , but I did it". "Unfortunately, they wanted nothing to do with this, so I"m forging ahead with a different lineup. I haven't settled on a producer, but plan to have the album mixed at least 3 times, and have the fans give us feedback on which one we should release. The release date is TBD, and so is the band lineup."

Unfortunately, the HALCYON ZANE album art can be seen at www.facebook.com/halcyonway.

In related news, the original version of Halcyon Way will be hitting the road next week as the direct support act for U.D.O. on a North American tour. Tour dates are as follows:

04.09.13 - Ollie's Point - Amityville, NY
04.10.13 - Gramercy Theater - New York, NY
04.11.13 - The Chance - Poughkeepsie, NY
04.12.13 - Foufounes Electriques - Montreal, QC
04.13.13 - Style Metal - St-Ferdinand, QC
04.14.13 - Mod Club - Toronto, ON
04.17.13 - Heights Events Center - Verona, WI
04.18.13 - Peabody's - Cleveland, OH
04.19.13 - Harpo's - Detroit, MI
04.20.13 - Mojoe's - Joliet, IL

For more information, go to www.facebook.com/halcyonway or www.halcyonway.com