Half Life 2 pwns you all

Thanatopsis

Mar 9, 2004
Counter Strike with the new Half-Life 2 engine is so insane...i just have to spam it here...sorry guys.

I assume your talking about CS:Source? Yeah that shit owns, the new skins blow, im just gonna keep playing Counter strike, and wait till i can get my new comp to play HL2 on it, maybe some doom 3 action...

The Leper said:
I assume your talking about CS:Source? Yeah that shit owns, the new skins blow, im just gonna keep playing Counter strike, and wait till i can get my new comp to play HL2 on it, maybe some doom 3 action...

yeah, the physics of the HL2 source are incredible....wonderful detail

CS rules. fuck all your gay RPGs. I love killing 3 or 4 guys then getting my head blown off within 2:00 minutes..and then starting all over again...and again..and again.......and again.

the_drip said:
CS rules. fuck all your gay RPGs. I love killing 3 or 4 guys then getting my head blown off within 2:00 minutes..and then starting all over again...and again..and again.......and again.
You, my friend, i agree with

Abrasive-X said:
fuck HL2 :) now that Halo 2 has been leaked =p

But its the French version!!

Oh wait your from Quebec that shouldn't be a problem.

It is for me considering I got a D in my French 1 class back in highschool. Only learned je vou drais une pizza. I think that is correct. It has been about 5 years.

<--- can't wait for halo 2... and i don't want a fucking translated version ±@%£¢¤¦%£¢¦%@ DUBBED MOVIES AND GAMES SUCK!!!! :yell: especially with that fuckin cheezy european accent :erk: :ill: :yuk:

besides, Jen Taylor (Cortana) 's voice is much sexier in the english version :) :)