Halford, Testament, Exodus & Vio-lence

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
Well, it seems like there won't be "An Evening With Testament" tour :( but hey this is a good package. According to Blabbermouth.net there will be a mini-tour in the end of December this year and supposedly there will be a handful of dates across North America next year.

Deadly Embrace or TL, does Testament plan to tour with Halford, Exodus & Vio-lence across North America next year?

Halford's Management & The House Of Blues have confirmed,
The Show in Las Vegas. All other shows are TBA....................
No plans for a North American Tour, with this lineup, only selected
cities at the end of December are being worked on..................
Keep looking for more up-dates...........................

Web Misstress, your the official word, for the band....... But your right, only 100% true confirmed events, news up-dates, or tours(etc.), first confirmed by TESTAMENT's Management, then posted on this site by The Web Misstress. After that happens, then we can comment & answer all your question's in more detail. I'm not supposed to "jump the gun", on information thats not officially
confirmed, or I get in trouble. Somestimes it's hard to keep it to myself, but that's the corporate world....................................
The TL Webmisstress knows this all to well..............................

Thanx Deadly Embrace for update. :) I guess Testament's new record will be finished by the time they start touring North America next year, right? Or it may be sooner than that?