Halfway there PP party

Dries

Oct 4, 2006
Venlo
www.dprp.net
Ok, here we are, in Blerick. Enjoying some music and a (little :) ) beer. And most of you are not here....you fools!

We decided it was time for a "Halfway There" ProgPower party. And yes I admit, most of you did not even know this was going on. So to make sure next year more people are here: what if I would invite all of you to a party next year half way in between ProgPower 2010 and 2011?

Details, dates etc. are of course to be decided. But who would come if such a party was organised next year around this same time?

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Ok, here we are, in Blerick. Enjoying some music and a (little :) ) beer. And most of you are not here....you fools!

We decided it was time for a "Halfway There" ProgPower party. And yes I admit, most of you did not even know this was going on. So to make sure next year more people are here: what if I would invite all of you to a party next year half way in between ProgPower 2010 and 2011?

Details, dates etc. are of course to be decided. But who would come if such a party was organised next year around this same time?

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Just like you missed one last month, at Cello's place :lol: