Thank you all!

Thanks to EVERYONE! You will definitely see me next year!
I hope to be a little more active than... working full-time kills me.

My personal highlights:
Instead of taking the stairs to the attic climbing on the roof and then inside.
Loading the map of Australia and Scots home on my iPhone for a bloody long time and then Ricardé comes by "what's this?" and pushing the "this location" button (thus showing the map of holland and empty the cache with australia ;))
The Chinese food! And telling Chris he should give his emptied plate to a waitress and thank her by saying "hoer" (which is dutch for whore or prostitute ;))
The pre-party in the hall way and sining Dragons and Fire (we should make that ProgPowers theme song :p)
The drunk guy and the couch, especially when that bone was tied to his hand and he moved, I just couldn't stop laughing at that one!!!
Making fun about Toyboy and his 30-year-old German, hahah, how does he do it

And ofcourse Seventh Wonder, Evergray (and Evergery ;)) Andromeda and alot of other bands!!!

The dancing thing on the last night was just sick though... I mean... REALLY?! All metalheads and all dancing hahaha, sickest thing I've ever seen in my life :p (and did... I must admit)
I am soooooooo looking forward to next year!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

- Rene and the staff! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

- The Bands for both the excellent performances and the partying! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass:

- and all the crazy prog freaks attending from all over the world making this such a special experience every year, creating this unique atmosphere, I'm deeply grateful to belong to this great family :kickass:

Also, a special thanks to that very special couple for making us proud of what we are doing, hope you two will have a long happy life together!

Thank you from both of us, Neverland made our wedding ceremony and pp2009 very special! We'll keep in touch!

Where should I start thanking people? First of all, Rene and the Sjiwa crew for making this one hell of an event again. Thanks to De Berckt for putting up with our chaos, thanks to Neverland for being totally awesome party guys, thanks to the Aussies for their drinking skills and thanks to everybody else for making this weekend the best weekend of the year. Last, but not least, thanks to Hacride for totally blowing me away with their amazing show!

Thank you for everything! It was the first PP for me, and I enjoyed it so much, next year Ill be there again!
I miss it as hell too, sitting at home is now far more boring. And Im even lucky that its my one week holiday now...
Ill be checking out this forum in next weeks, cos I like to read all posts and see pics of the afterparties and human christmas tree;)

cya'll

Shanna

A bit late reply, but:

It's like a repeat-button, but just wanted to thank you: René, all the other volunteers in the progpower organisation and Sjiwa!