Hall Of Fame

donkho said:
hell, aren't this heroes F.F.S.!!!! :yell: ???

ana2.jpg

This is a great picture, one of the better ones.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:

Dude! I saw the funniest video on VH1-Classics the other day. It was a Tori Amos video from like 1989, only her name was not Tori Amos, it was Y Kant Tori Reid. In the video she was dressed as a slut, with a belly shirt, mini skirt and big poofy hair. She was also dancing like a hoe and the music was pretty fucking bad. I seriously thought it was Tiffany or one of those mall-dancer idiots until I noticed her teeth. It's like a reverse Jewel or something. What the fuck?

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
Dude! I saw the funniest video on VH1-Classics the other day. It was a Tori Amos video from like 1989, only her name was not Tori Amos, it was Y Kant Tori Reid. In the video she was dressed as a slut, with a belly shirt, mini skirt and big poofy hair. She was also dancing like a hoe and the music was pretty fucking bad. I seriously thought it was Tiffany or one of those mall-dancer idiots until I noticed her teeth. It's like a reverse Jewel or something. What the fuck?

haha i heard about this band she had before but i never got a chance to listen to it. its funny its that bad hehe.

Crack Hitler said:
yay! :worship:

Can't wait for the movie about him :D
Me neither. I was pissed (well not really) when I missed his gig last friday in my former local pub. Fortunately a friend called and let me listen his performance over phone. Great cure for homesickness and everything..