Hallowed Be JonnyD's Band

Having heard most of the songs before, many times, I still say they kick ass. Mind Twister was always one of my favorites. Geno could come up with some awesome licks when he wanted to! Anyway, rocktastic as usual, J. Let me know if you want someone to fill in a guitar whenever. I know I'm not anywhere near good, but it's still fun. :p Like everyone said, the new stuff just needs some cleaning up, some guitars, and vox, and then you're set. Easier said than done, though, eh? :p

Deconstruction said:
Having heard most of the songs before, many times, I still say they kick ass. Mind Twister was always one of my favorites. Geno could come up with some awesome licks when he wanted to! Anyway, rocktastic as usual, J. Let me know if you want someone to fill in a guitar whenever. I know I'm not anywhere near good, but it's still fun. :p Like everyone said, the new stuff just needs some cleaning up, some guitars, and vox, and then you're set. Easier said than done, though, eh? :p

Thanks J for checkin out our stuff over there though granted you have heard 85% of it all before it still means alot to me for you to go and check it out ....... I was thinkin maybe we could get together and just Play and have some fun it would be fun and I'm sure your getting lonely out there ... we will have to arrange something ..... but anyways Thanks alot Keep watching for updates ........ and yes you are so right it is way easier said than done