Halloween 2010

damnromulans

Klingons do not faint
Feb 2, 2010
KLINGON
What's everyone doing?

I'm going to the same party I went to last year. A bunch of English teachers and Japanese friends are staking out an abandoned mall in the middle of nowhere that happens to be right next to an impressively grandiose resort complex. 1000 yen ($10 US) all you can drink beer and punch, local talent DJs, costume contest, yada yada.

Man-Purse and I are going as Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love. I can't wait to draw track marks on myself and damage a blonde wig.

Not sure what I'm doing, but I plan to dress as Tom G. Warrior. Inverted cross, eye makeup, black cap and all.

I'm going to tear up my ten dollar dress and go as a zombie lolita, I'm fucking excited. And i'm going to play this in my dorm.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to go as Psycho Mantis this year, but it requires a lot of effort and I'm lazy..

probably absolutely nothing; working in the morning, lifting in the afternoon, playing guitar and chilling at night. unless i get invited to some cool party or something i'm pretty apathetic about all this, pretty lame haha. my costume would be beyond easy though, i'm a personal trainer at bally so i could just wear my red personal trainer uniform and say i'm a personal trainer or brad pitt from burn after reading, totally put a lot of thought into that one.

We don't celebrate Halloween here and I hope we'll keep it that way.