Halloween Metal party

Nov 12, 2002
www.metalasylum.net
www.thatssometal.com will be hosting a Halloween Metal party on Saturday October 23, at The Cup Complex in Linden, NJ.
The party will be held at a two level bar, with the top floor featuring Live bands, one being Malakis Reign who recently opened for Wasp and Mcbraindamage. The guys also have a few special cover tunes planned for the holiday and special guests may jam with the boys. Learn more about them at www.malakisreign.com . They were also reviewed by Thats So Metal from the Mcbraindanage show.
The bottom floor will have a DJ playing the best mix of new and classic Heavy Metal, and yes we have all your favorite ProgPower bands, the latest Tad Morose, Brainstorm, Edguy, Symphony X, Running Wild, Nightwish, Blind Guardian, Angra, Savatage, Gamma Ray, you know the drill. Come down we will play em all.
There will be giveaways provided by Thats So Metal as well as SPV records.
It is a costume party and those come dressed as your favorite Rock Star will get a giveaway.
Also, special guests are inevitable, area locals like Jack Frost, Mike Lepond and Metal Mike have all hung out at previous parties.
For further details you can email Rich or Toni from Thats So Metal.

Last year I went as a fish tank, working bubbles and all! I won the costume contest. This year, another secret.... ;)

imagedetail.jpg

It's hard to see, but my tights have fish, kelp, etc on them.

-MetalRose

MetalRose said:
Last year I went as a fish tank, working bubbles and all! I won the costume contest. This year, another secret.... ;)

Killer idea! Can't wait to see what your mind comes up with this year...

I wanna be a Software Pirate :) Mouse for a whip, wand mic for the dagger and a mini-disc eye patch!