Halloween Show

dailyvault

35 and counting...
May 2, 2005
Gurnee, IL
Hey, y'all... been doing some thinking about what I should play when I'm on the air on Halloween night, and thought I'd open the floor to suggestions.

I already know some of the obvious - Helloween ("Halloween"), King Diamond ("Halloween"), Black Sabbath ("Black Sabbath"), Ministry ("Everyday Is Halloween"), Bobby "Boris" Pickett ("The Monster Mash"), but I'd be interested to hear what you would consider fair game for a show that's supposed to feature Halloween-themed music or just plain spooky stuff. (Gotta be clean, though - that knocked a Flaming Lips song out of the running.)

Thanx in advance for any ideas you come up with - can't wait to see what I haven't even thought of.

DumbAss said:
I LOVE THE DEAD!
The Coop
Dude, that song is about boinking a dead chick, he said it had to be clean!:lol:
Try Refridgerator Heaven, Cold Ethel, or Raped And Freezing!:lol: :lol: :lol:
OK, seriously, Alice Cooper does have several CLEAN songs that would be a good fit for your show. Welcome To My Nightmare comes to mind!

I don't think "I Love The Dead" would be too bad - I've played "Cold Ethyl" before. "Ballad Of Dwight Fry" might work as well.

I thought about playing the most evil CD known to man - namely, Paris Hilton's disc - but there are some lines even I won't cross. :puke:

dailyvault said:
I thought about playing the most evil CD known to man - namely, Paris Hilton's disc - but there are some lines even I won't cross. :puke:
Do you remember that show "Life Goes On" with that kid Corky? Corky has a band...pretty scary, eh?o_O

any cooper will work... I just broke out Special Forces the other day.

""I must look pretty shocking
In my bullet proof vest
With my black lace stockings
All this hair on my chest
When the boys see me coming
All the boys start to run
They all got their empty holsters
And I got the only gun
Because.......""

Any Slayer song about Satan and Hell.

I think thats their entire catalogue to choose from ;)