Hallows Eve cancelled

who would you like to see....

before people make stupid post....

- no Euro bands....

- no bands that havent played in 20 years who are not active...like some old chicago bands that havent played since 85. These bands havent practiced, played together in decades...just not going to happen

- bands that would fit a co-headlining spot.

I recommended Solitude Aeternus for the following reasons:
1) US Band
2) Still active, but don't play out too often
3) Would be a great handcuff booking for the ARGUS Booking, and would get quite a few to "hop the fence"
4) A lot of people first discovered SA from Rob Lowe joining Candlemass and would be interested in seeing them

It's a tough spot to be in for sure.
At one point you can go more local and different style to save $$$ (IE - Maybe someone like The Chasm or Morid Saint). On the flipside, it's a co-headliner........

LOL- yeah,I know that with already having ARGUS, the likelihood of more doom is slim to none.

TTD would just be icing on the cake for folks already coming.
I agree though that they unfortunately prolly wouldn't be a deciding factor for many.

LOL- yeah,I know that with already having ARGUS, the likelihood of more doom is slim to none.

TTD would just be icing on the cake for folks already coming.
I agree though that they unfortunately prolly wouldn't be a deciding factor for many.

sadly TTD are not a draw. They deserve to be but the band for the co-headlining spot needs to have some drawing power.

From what I have heard Solitude Aeturnus could not happen due to some in band issues. I would love to see them though, only chance I ever had I could not get a plane out of Mich cause they were snowed in. It would have been with King Diamon too.

were is Fifth Angel? Icon, Hirax.
It was mentioned co-headlining status, so that suggest that one guy from Hallows Eve and some dudes were high status. HAHA

Seduce