Ragnarokkr 2014: HALLOWS EVE

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
One of the highlights for me in 2014 will be Hallows Eve. They are the next act confirmed for the main stage at the 2014 festival. Hallows Eve will play only songs from the classic three albums..."Tales of Terror", "Death and Insanity" and "Momument". This will be a special set for the festival. You will not want to miss this one for sure. I highly recommend getting the History Of Terror box set. On Amazon they have it for like 17 bucks and you get all the classic material and a dvd.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually had no idea they had released anything since Monument! I'm not a huge fan or anything, but Death & Insanity was one of my first metal records so I have strong nostalgic feelings for them.

haha they're all fat as fvkk

word to the wise all you young metalheads....when you get older you get fat....don't think it wont happen to you. Your metabalism slows down huge and all that beer and crap you eat and drink comes back ten fold!!! I used to be thin as a rail and now look at me!!!

For all you guys who are not excited about Hallows Eve....I will put someone that you all like onstage next door at this time for you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually did suggest something along the lines of this last week. About getting a hard rock style band to play. In the lines of a Icon or something. It would add a cool flavor to the line up I think and be fun.