Halo of Blood European tour

MadYarpen

Feb 24, 2008
We did some European festivals, where we did 'Halo Of Blood' and 'Transference', so we know those two work. We'll probably pick one more, although I don't know which one yet. The only way to find out is just do it. The album just came out, so (over here) it's better to do the old ones, the one's people want to hear, especially when it's only 35 minutes. When he headline (in Europe), we'll do three new songs and a bunch of the old shit. We have eight studio albums now, so it's difficult to make a set list." I suggest 'The Days Are Numbered' as a possible future inclusion, to which Alexi said, "Thank you. That's one of my favorites."
http://www.bravewords.com/news/208082

What the fuck? I don't hink I'll go to a concert with only three new songs, sorry. Unless I understand this wrong, but I don't think so.

I guess (hope) that they mean HOB, Transference + 3 new ones as they played more with the release of RRF (In the beginning at least 4 on a show, later swapped something out and played Ugly/Title track meaning 6 overall).

I hope this is the case, and that's the first thing I thought, but then I read it again and it looks to me that he meant 3 songs from the new album in total :(

All twisted for live is a must have, so that would cover three since I don't think they're changing tranf/hob since they got it down already. If it were up to me it'd be:

-All Twisted
-Scream for Silence
-damage beyond repair because once the song gets passed the average intro/buildup part it's nonstop high energy, ear pleasing riffs

I think that your days are numbered would be an awesome live song - the one people would scream along. And One bottle is also a must, really... It is so damn bodom-epic kind of thing.

I don't really want just 3 songs from HOB to be played.
Even from the ugly RRF they played 6 songs.

HOB, Transference, Scream, Twisted, One Bottle (don't really think they'll play this one), Damaged and Dead Man's could be very great live songs.
But Alexi is right, having 8 albums now makes it more harder to do a proper setlist but in my opinion they could kick off Blooddrunk and Deadnight and even Hate Me!

EDIT: When this guy suggested Days are Numbered to be played and Alexi said that was one of his favourites I was very pissed. It's a cool song, but too flat and generic...

Hi all :) could you give me your opinions on my growling? I'm just starting so it's not that good. [ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iN-lbHrddmQ[/ame]

1. Right thread.
2. Sounds just like Alexi
3. Volume is perfect
4. Better than Dimmu Borgir
5. Marry me

I don't know. For me, Bodom blue night is a must have. Although, I was at a show two days ago, they played Scream, Dead man's hand, Transference and Halo of Blood! It was pretty fucking cool, and I'm sure as fuck they'll throw some more shit too.

Hello! Please can someone answer me for one question "Children Of Bodom concert in Ukraine in Kyiv on April 29, though that is still ongoing revolution will take place as planned? Can I now begin to buy tickets?".