Halo of Blood Lyrics

Thank you Alix!
This was the most difficult one for me. I will keep listening and correct anything that I might hear differently.

Waste Of Skin:

Open your blood shot eyes once again.
A would-be corpse filled up with pain.
The poison that I down is ominous.
They burn and hide my human being!

They all correct your poses, center around.
Blood dominates my strength to row!

Wrong, never on time
Walking travesty, just what I’ve become!
Running under rule of a madman charger,
Reaper on my trail...
Suddenly I’m betrayed!
No feeling but can see now,
They might give mercy and charge.
Guilty, execute the human being,
Deader than I signed up for!

What a waste!
I yearn for the silence,
That fills my heart with pain.
What a shame!
Human filth in my eyes,
Wish I was in my grave!

Where can I hide,
With a bloody trail by my side?
I can’t deny that I'm a living sin…
Guess I was always just a waste of skin!!

What a waste!
I run from the silence,
What a shame!
Human filth in my eyes,
Wish I was in my grave.
Fuck!

Thank you Alix!

What a waste!
I run from the silence,
What a shame!
Human filth in my eyes,
Wish I was in my grave.
Fuck!

I'm not 100% sure if this is correct?! When I listen it sounds like...

What a waste
You can hear the silence
What a shame!
You can feel the violence (100% sure about this)
Wish I was in my grave!

What you think?

That was the part I had the most trouble understanding and I don't think their 100% correct also.
I think the second line changes every time and it could be what you say it is but when I slow it down to half speed I can hear him making a "Rrr" sound so that's why I thought it would be run.
That one I am unsure about but the line "Human filth in my eyes" I can hear when he says "You can feel the violence" near the end of the song but I can also hear mine towards the beginning when I slow it down.
So, I don't know, I will keep trying to distinguish what he really says since it sounds like we both can be right.
Thank you for your help also, we will never get the correct lyrics if one person does it haha.

When you google for lyrics you get fucking FAN LYRICS. I immediately recognized it because they felt stupid and there were too many "cries" and "love" as misheard lyrics. I read the lyrics of a new COB album once from the booklet when it's out, but I still remember and can tell when it's fan made lyrics...

:( So, you're saying you don't like my lyrics? :(
I am almost 100% sure the lyrics to One Bottle And A Knee Deep are correct though.
Besides, even if there are just a few words misplaced its not like Alexi would sing it correct live anyway. :D

I don't like it when young fans try to come up with lyrics to a new Bodom song and pretend it's all correct and put it online as the official lyrics. Then for all the years to come, people will always find the annoying false lyrics for the songs, just so some guy could satisfy his cyber narcissism. You're not cool for posting false lyrics. They're not the official ones, they're just your interpretation, some misheard, some made up, and usually the fan lyrics of Bodom songs make no logical or grammatic sense at all.

Joonas is kinda right. Most of the lyrics out there are shit. When you start reading them, you realize that most of the stuff makes no effin' sense whaaaaat so ever! People like to imagine shit, and sadly if bodom don't put their shit online or on every album, the outcome is gonna be that. You're gonna have tons of misheard lyrics and that gives the band negative rep in a way.

I don't like fan lyrics either but I would rather have lyrics that sound similar to identify parts in the song then to have 0 knowledge as to what the song is even about. It even shows me the fan is more of a fan if their willing to actually try to help figure out the songs meaning, whether their right or wrong, it beats complaining about something you don't even have to acknowledge. The only thing giving Bodom a bad name are the "fans" who insult other fans because they think their own opinion rules over others.
"You're gonna have tons of misheard lyrics and that gives the band negative rep in a way." Their are a bunch of words misspelled in the booklet's lyrics which makes me wonder if they even care to double check their own spelling! :D
"When you start reading them, you realize that most of the stuff makes no effin' sense whaaaaat so ever!" That's not even fan lyrics fault, just look at the lyrics to Hatebreeder! :S

At the end of All Twisted, the line is: All twisted was my WORLD is that so wrong?

In the booklet they put 'All Twisted was my LIFE is that so wrong?.

They don't even care about the booklet and this fan lyrics it's not to take literally, I don't understand why so much hate for this lyrics, it's stupid.

Waste of Skin and One Bottle are difficult to understand but Blue Moon and Damage are not so difficult. I believe that the lyrics of this two are 70-80% right.

On the Transference they put "Pulled towards where I dond belong." and "Staring uo where evil call my lies." :lol:

I cant say I agree with you Mutran. One bottle was the easiest for me while Waste Of Skin being the song I am the most uncertain about. Also, DBR and BBM were the hardest for me! :D

You should post some sentences you think fit better because if they are correct or are wrong, they will help bring forth more words that we didn't think of before.

At the end of All Twisted, the line is: All twisted was my WORLD is that so wrong?

In the booklet they put 'All Twisted was my LIFE is that so wrong?.

They don't even care about the booklet and this fan lyrics it's not to take literally, I don't understand why so much hate for this lyrics, it's stupid.

Waste of Skin and One Bottle are difficult to understand but Blue Moon and Damage are not so difficult. I believe that the lyrics of this two are 70-80% right.

Thanks for the help! I've just changed it then. I just copied those lyrics for All Twisted from a website so I didn't check them.

I personally think the lyrics for One Bottle are the most accurate we've got. I think Bodom Blue Moon is easily the hardest. It's impossible to hear him clearly during the verses!

If you can help feel free! :)

I will post the lyrics for Damaged Beyond repair that I am unsure about. (Also, This needs changed; The problem is, I'm gone "but" no one knows!)

1. "Fall down, beat up by warm cuts". I cant make out the last word so it makes the sentence sound odd. It could have something to do with the word "Cot's" as in a bed.

2. "Sit down and drown, in the surf; To the shore". I can clearly make out the word "drown" and the rest sounds right but "To the shore" makes me feel uncertain. I also thought of, "To make sure" which fits in with rest: "To make sure, let go and die!"

3. "Dancing with the dead!" It might be Dancing with the "dark!".

4. "Their placing a rescue while you drift." The sentence gave me the most trouble and I don't think it's right and I don't know what else it could be.

5. "A monkey on his final walk of truth." It could be "A monkey on "the" final walk of truth"

Oops forgot this one.

6. "Razor! Screams my heart!" It sounds like "Run for" and I don't have anything for the other part.

Let me know what you guys think!

I will post the lyrics for Damaged Beyond repair that I am unsure about. (Also, This needs changed; The problem is, I'm gone "but" no one knows!)

1. "Fall down, beat up by warm cuts". I cant make out the last word so it makes the sentence sound odd. It could have something to do with the word "Cot's" as in a bed.

2. "Sit down and drown, in the surf; To the shore". I can clearly make out the word "drown" and the rest sounds right but "To the shore" makes me feel uncertain. I also thought of, "To make sure" which fits in with rest: "To make sure, let go and die!"

3. "Dancing with the dead!" It might be Dancing with the "dark!".

4. "Their placing a rescue while you drift." The sentence gave me the most trouble and I don't think it's right and I don't know what else it could be.

5. "A monkey on his final walk of truth." It could be "A monkey on "the" final walk of truth"

Oops forgot this one.

6. "Razor! Screams my heart!" It sounds like "Run for" and I don't have anything for the other part.

Let me know what you guys think!

Just had a really quick listen for you. (Really busy weekend, drinking :p)

These are just suggestions...

1. Fall Down, Beat up by one more cunt! :D

2. Sit down your drowning in yourself / Sit down your drowning in the surf
Destroyed, let go and die!

3. I think 'Dancing with the dead'

4/5. Waiting for the dark
They're placing the rest here while you drift,
Away from the world, so cold
(Unsure)... on his final one way trip!

6. Seems fine to me.

That does sound like a busy weekend I hope you don't get Fed up, and drink up just one more shot. RIGHT?? :D :D :D.....Lame I know :(.

1. I don't think it's cunt because he ends it with a "ssss"

2. I remember when I was making these I thought it was "drown in yourself" too but I don't really hear "your, self" and it almost sounds like a drawn out "Deserve" towards the end. "Sit down your drowning in the surf" fits well also but I cant decide.

"Destroyed" I don't think that's it because it sounds like he says "To" before that unless it's "To destroy"

4/5. Now that you say "the rest here" the beginning sounds like "Replacing the rest of you while you drift".

"Away from the world, so cold" I think your 100% correct on "world". So, I would change it to that.

"on his final one way trip!" That sounds so much better!

I don't know if he says "A" or "The" (it almost sounds like "Lay") Monkey, or even if he says monkey at all but I guess change it to; "A Monkey on his final one way trip!" for now.

Good Job too!

I hear some parts differently in few songs so I'll post the changes I made:

One Bottle And A Knee Deep

Go!

The night's serenade again
Suddenly you'll feel the rain wash away your pain
Since the worst drug you've had
You're whispering come out, come out
Wherever you are!

Fists in the air
Their coming to destroy
Spirits of Lake Bodom are furious again
Something pass you by, you hope it'll let you go,
At the Lake Bodom where you say your final goodbye!

Damaged Beyond Repair

The problem is, I'm gone but no one knows!
Walk up under living shadows,
Dancing with the dead!
Secret is I'm dead, but no one knows!
Hear the funeral bell going off that’s how the story goes!

Bodom Blue Moon

Raise your hammered face,
You're praying once more,
Trying to survive... But you're at deaths door.
Run, Which way is safe?
You can't turn back.
Sleep and let it go,
Until the next attack!

Transference (I think official lyrics are wrong here)

Looking at the blade
Aiming at my eyes
Staring to where the evil tell my lies
Keep a promise
If you ever will…
Don't say a word just kill, go, kill

and after solo I think he says Do you pray?