Hamburg 30.09.2003

Suicider

...my art is pain!
May 1, 2002
Germany
www.stormofsorrows.de
What an evening!
[Though I couldn't check out NORTHER (f*&@ Markthalle!!!)]

Peter and the guys did a solid ahow I think.
Here the set as far as I remember (maybe not the right order):

Roswell 47
Killing Art

Left To Rot (?)
Apocalypse
Buried
The Final Chapter
Destroyed
Fire In The Sky
THE ENIGMA (New Song!!!)
Fractured Millenium

Does anyone remember the correct order? or whether they actually played LEFT TO ROT or I just figured It out wrong....

Setlist :​
Roswell 47​
Killing art​
Apocalypse​
Pleasure to molestation​
Destroyed​
Final chapter​
Fire in the sky​
Buried​
Eraser​
------------------​
Fractured millenium​

The name of the new song was Eraser!:cool:
They didnt play Left to rot!

The concert was super fantastic... (as always). I did'nt like the sound, but it doesnt maker the concert unfantastic. :headbang:

I think it's time for chancing the songs they are playing live... It's okay that they play Final chapter, Roswell 47, Fractured millenium and Fire in the sky, but I'm a little tired of Pleasure of molestation, Buried,Apocalypse and Destroyed. I like the songs, but there is so many other great songs.... So many....

This was my 10'th Hypocrisy concert :Spin:.... And I cant wait to the concert in Malmö in the end of this month....

Yesterday me and my freinds were in halle,GER!

NORTHER were okay, but only Children of Bodom-Clone.

HYPOCRISY was the climax of course!!!
The sound was good, choice of songs was good (but only the songs they play usually) and the new song "The Eraser" was kicking ass!!!!!
It sounded like a mix of the selftiteld Album and Fire in the Sky but not a copy!
It was brutal and melodic together and this riff doesn´t get out of my head!
hell yeah!!!

DIMMU was okay, lightshow was good but at the end I would say it was a bit boring...I think It´s because I´m not such a big fan of them.

Ahhh, how wrong could I get. Of course the new songs name was "The Eraser"

I agree with Lunah666. They play too much standards!!! I hoped for some highlights like The Abyss, Adjusting The Sun or even Nightmare. Some surprises would fit quite well I think. I do not expect any slow tune like "Slippin' Away" or something. I guess Peter & co would never play songs like that cause on stage they want the crowd to rock as hell and not to stand their, kiss their girlies and light their cigarettes...
It's always the same with bands that issued a live album: You'll never get the feeling when you see them live you would have had when you didn't buy the album.
Nowadays Hypocrisy always play up to 75% of The "Destroys Wacken"-Set + Fire In The Sky + Fractured Millenium etc. Still far too much from Abducted. Don't get me wrong, great album of course but I miss the diversity.
Hypocrisy need to headline a tour again, so they can play longer than 45 minutes or so!!!