Tampere and Helsinki, Finland

lumitalvi

IkiHorros Hypocrazy
Jul 20, 2003
Tamperkele, Tammerfrost, FIN
Visit site
Shit! That was an awesome evening! The Tampere gig I mean. The Helsinki gig is today, so tomorrow more about that.

The guys played so good and Mr. Tägtgren sang so perfectly!
After the gig I talked to him. He is SUCH a nice man. He even remembered me from the Bang Your Head. Lars is a marvellous guy too :) the others I didn´t see.

The setlist...hmm. I was like so too "into" the gig, so don´t remember that well, but something like this:

Intro
Roswell 47
Killing Art
Apocalypse
Fire In The Sky
Buried (WWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHH! :D:D:D:D)
Destroyed
The Final Chapter
Eraser ( which blew my mind BTW)
Fractured Millenium

So they´re not in the right order or anything. I quess. And something might be missing. Today I could really write them down, haha :D

Lucky u people in Finland...u have those cool festivals ! Maybe it will be the right occasion to have finally a trip to the wonderful land of the thousand lakes..by the way i'm glad to read that Hypocrisy kicked ass in Helsinki too, in Milan they were just awesome,just a great band, can't wait for the new album next winter !

Tampere gig was okay even if I went too see Dimmu Borgir actually. :D

I was a little pissed off though because our taxi was late and so I didn't hear Roswell from the start... :/

I was little scared that I would miss the Hypocrisy gig, because we left from Helsinki quite late and almost immediately the weather went really bad. Large snow storm covered the whole highway to Tampere. So the traffic went about half slower than the speed limit was.

Luckily I was there early enough.

Yes!
Hypocrisy brought winter to Finland :)
We almost missed the Helsinki gig, ´cause we couldn´t find the friggin´Nosturi. Never been there before, you see. But we got upstairs and just about then they started to play.
@Hearse: so THAT´S why my shadow now has blond hair...:D

Etelässä, Kirkkonummella. Duuni ja sosiaalinen elämä tapahtuu kuitenkin enimmäkseen Helsingissä.

But yeah, in the middle of the local woods anyway ;)