Jyväskylä, FIN, 22.11.

Squeak said:
Also very nice for me to see the pics of Exodus - they are very old friends of mine (known them for about 16 years) and I love to see how they look "overseas" hehe.

It was my first time to ever even hear Exodus in these two gigs and the second time around I started to like it :dopey:
And I had a couple of very nice conversations with the singer and guitarrist of the band. The singer said my Hypo-tattoo is "bad ass", heehee. Anyway, very nice guys indeed.

@ lumi - I am so glad you liked the Exo boys too! WOOHOO! Had you listened to their music before the gig? Which guitarist was it - the one with the shorter hair or the very tall one with LOTS of hair?

And I wanna see a pic of your hypo tattoo. :D Maybe I'll go see if there's a thread showing Hypo tattoos and if there isn't, I'll make one. hehe

@ Squeak:
I´ve never heard Exodus before this. And getting me liking something within like an hour is HUGE :D. Aaaa... I believe it was the guitarist with the shorter hair. He was sick then btw, I hope he got over it and is fine now!

My hypo-tattoo is the one with the blue logo in www.hypocrisy.tv/fans. I´m thinking about getting the same tattoo to my other arm as well. Symmetry :p