Jyväskylä, FIN, 22.11.

lumitalvi

IkiHorros Hypocrazy
Jul 20, 2003
Tamperkele, Tammerfrost, FIN
Visit site
I don´t know what else to say than WHAT A GIG!!!!!!!
Jesus fucking christ that was fantastic!
Sounds were great, setlist was AWESOME and the vocals sounded better than I´ve EVER heard live before!!!!!! The voice should be sold in bottles!
Also Mr.Tägtgren seemed much happier than I´ve seen him in a quite long time. He smiled a lot like in Bang Your Head 2003.

For some odd reason my brain stopped working due the first song, so I have no idea what it was, gonna check that out tomorrow in Helsinki, but here´s the setlist after that. Hopefully right.

(EDIT: Impotent God, at least in Helsinki)
Carved Up
Blooddrenched
Until the End
Adjusting the Sun
Fire in the Sky
A Thousand Lies
Let the Knife Do the Talking
Fractured Millenium
Inferior Devotees
Roswell 47

---

Warpath
Eraser

There was SUCH an energy on the stage last night!!!
And I bought some very nice shirts too. Didn´t have the money to buy all of them but that thing will be mended tomorrow.

Hopefully the guys will play a killer gig in Oulu today as well.

EDIT: fixing the result of a misunderstanding.

OMFG, what a killer setlist. And they are going to play A Thousand Lies!! I can't believe it, now I have one more reason to look forward to the gig in Essen. I just hope I can stand it - sometimes, when I listen to it, I have to skip over, because this song really touches me.

Glad to hear Peter seems to be happy. The last pictures I saw of him got me a bit worried .....

Lumi :wave: I'm curious. Wedding? Are you going to get married? Care to share that info?

Carved Up
Blooddrenched
Until the End
Adjusting the Sun
Fire in the Sky
A Thousand Lies
Let the Knife Do the Talking
Fractured Millenium
Inferior Devotees
Roswell 47

---

Warpath
Eraser

woah!
so that was the real setlist?????

Warpath, A thousand lies...Blooddrenched, FUCKING WOW!!!

and Until the end

omg I would have KILLED to be there, lucky bastids!!!

I only think its odd that they began with Carved up, I thought they would begin with XVI then Warpath...that would rule

fuck it sux to be stuck here in the new world!!!

I wish I could see em in Hof ter Loo (Antwerpen), I have a friend who lives there but I aint got no 1000 bucks to spend for a plane ticket :p

its odd I thought that they would play FEARLESS often...dunno it sounds like a song that woulld often be on setlist...

Leviathane said:
You mean, later on this tour? Do they change the setlist?

Nono, don´t think so. I think he meant they´ll play Fearless later on in the future. Or at least I HOPE SO :erk:
But what comes to changing the setlist in general, they did play a couple of different songs in these 2 gigs I saw. So they seem to vary a bit. And so I don´t know what they´ll play in Essen for example. You need to write them down and tell me, ok? :)

here you have a setlist from Slovenia 30.11. I saw them 3 times before and imo was this show fucking best of them all, the peter's vocals was never better before, the sound was great...excelent gig and I got my Virus booklet signed by Peter:hotjump: :Spin:
setlist(not in right order):

Warpath

Carved Up

Scrutinized

Until the End

Adjusting the Sun

Fire in The Sky

Apocalypse

A Thousand Lies (for me the highlight of the concert:headbang: )

Turn the page

Fractured Millenium

Let the knife do the talking

Inferior Devoties

Roswell 47

-------

Impotent God

Eraser

Final Chapter
---------------

here you get some pictrures of the concert:

http://www.maturantska.com/modules/xcgal/thumbnails.php?album=58
http://www.paranoid-zine.com/diskusije/default.cfm?Nit=6&Tema=32&Page=10&sort=Date

Wow I'm surprised I didn't see this thread earlier. DOH Blame it on me still being very ill for the last month. Lumi, thanks for the review and setlist and also to Supernova and Death Metal Holocaust (damn that's a great song, btw). And to DMH and El Diablo for posting killer photos!!! All of this is stuff I was looking forward to. Love the setlist. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the fact that they're playing Let The Knife Do The Talking (my fave song on the new cd). Also very nice for me to see the pics of Exodus - they are very old friends of mine (known them for about 16 years) and I love to see how they look "overseas" hehe.