Setlist

Fractured Millenium
Killing Art
Fire in the Sky
Pleasure of Molestation
Destroyed
Eraser
Roswell 47.

Same setlist as Chicago. Pissed me off I mean its a great setlist and all but still, they had another concert going on at the same time, which totally sucked but I did see lots and lots of hot women several of them older than I was :D :headbang: . And COB did Everytime I Die, so that was cool.

Yeah I was there too. Great fucking show, although it sucks that Hypocrisy was the opening band. WAY too short of a setlist if you ask me. But all will be vindicated when they return to The Rave on Feb. 27 for a headlining tour.

I figured that the setlist was going to be the same as it was in Chicago (I went to both shows), so I wasn't dissapointed with the setlist at all.
My only gripe is that the I didn't think the guitars were loud enough :(

There were also a couple of CoB fanboys next to me that were kind of getting on my nerves when they were chanting 'Bodom, Bodom, Bodom' during Roswell 47. Ah well...Not much anyone can do about that, I suppose
Don't get me wrong, I like Bodom, but that ticked me off.

Of course, it was still a great show, and I can't wait until the 27th.

Whoops, my mistake. Yes, it is Corpse headlining. And yes, the basement does suck ass, very poor sound. And was it just me, or did the vocals sound way too low on the soundboard(except maybe for Nevermore)? Oh well, I am sure that the next show will be in the Rave room, as was the last time I saw Corpse there back in '00 with Krisiun and The Crown.

Digital Prophecy said:
There were also a couple of CoB fanboys next to me that were kind of getting on my nerves when they were chanting 'Bodom, Bodom, Bodom' during Roswell 47. Ah well...Not much anyone can do about that, I suppose
Don't get me wrong, I like Bodom, but that ticked me off.

I SO know what you mean... :(

The Scourge said:
Yeah I was there too. Great fucking show, although it sucks that Hypocrisy was the opening band. WAY too short of a setlist if you ask me. But all will be vindicated when they return to The Rave on Feb. 27 for a headlining tour.

Whoah - you already know the date? Is it confirmed? I will be there no matter what.

"There were also a couple of CoB fanboys next to me that were kind of getting on my nerves when they were chanting 'Bodom, Bodom, Bodom' during Roswell 47." - Digital Prophecy

That would have really pissed me off to the point of confronting them. Stupid kids don't even realize the magnitude and greatness of the band they were rudely interrupting.

I agree - the basement isn't good. It was the first time I'd been down there, and I'd rather see a show in the old Rave, where I haven't seen a show in MANY years. Hopefully the Cannibal tour won't be there, but I would not be surprised it if was. :err:

Yeah, it is confirmed. I first found out about it a couple of days ago on Blabbermouth. And if you go to Corpse's website, you'll see the dates there as well. Milwaukee twice in just two months for Hypocrisy. Maybe their next DVD should be called Hypocrisy Destroys Milwaukee. Up the irons!!!!!!!!

The Scourge said:
Yeah, it is confirmed. I first found out about it a couple of days ago on Blabbermouth. And if you go to Corpse's website, you'll see the dates there as well. Milwaukee twice in just two months for Hypocrisy. Maybe their next DVD should be called Hypocrisy Destroys Milwaukee. Up the irons!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info, Scourge! I will be there a fucking hour before the gates open so I don't miss Hypocrisy again!!! I'm so happy that Hypocrisy is touring again near me; I really thought that Metalfest ('98 I think) was the one and ONLY time I would ever see them. Thank God that's not the case! :D

Decapitated are off that tour, which sucks for the people that like them but i don't really care. It was Metalfest '97 when they played. From what I remember it was the crowd respnse at that show that made Peter want to continue Hypocrisy.

Decepticon said:
It was Metalfest '97 when they played. From what I remember it was the crowd respnse at that show that made Peter want to continue Hypocrisy.

That's awesome. I was over by the bar when I heard the intro to Roswell '47 and I BOLTED into the crowd and pushed my way to the very front. All I could manage was to get one hand on the rail, but I was in the front row and I was VERY excited to finally see my favorite band. Unfortunately I was too drunk and don't remember all of the details, but I do remember being VERY impressed that Peter could belt out Osculum Obscenum with the same intensity as Maas. :worship:

I feel special that I was part of the crowd that changed Peter's mind!