Hamburger Helper Revision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 23, 2008
Between Steps 1 and 2 on a majority of Hamburger helper boxes you can Allways Do a quick 1/2 cup wine deglaze to most recipies and then replace all water ingredents with beef broth or for poor people "use bullion cubes and water dissolve. " step up a notch and dont eat like the beast's we all are.---- you will all be better for it that I Promise.

any other Helpers are more then Welcome to add...

especially a can of green chillies

d12fe41354dd779eddb21055f423fc4d.jpg

I could see a nice Dopplebock instead of the wine for deglazing. Might I suggest Ayinger Celebrator.

Counting down till the "off topic" moderator hand of doom strikes.

Also, "can" and "green chilies" do not belong anywhere near each other.

I could see a nice Dopplebock instead of the wine for deglazing. Might I suggest Ayinger Celebrator.

HeaA! HeaA! !! !! !! what this guy said sorrrry im drunkzz

But now that iv'e sobered for a few seconds id have to say generalizing the burger of hamburger is dangerous ....that might be great for betty crockers "Pasta -beef cobler" it might be a disaster for betty's chicken burrito's= better stick to an IPA!... ... shes crazy! muhaha! ive los t my marbles!

- busy listening to Death's Spirit Crusher!!!!

holy fuck these assholes piss me off WRONG WRONG WWWWROONG!!!!

Fuckin noobs dont know shit about cookin.

Edit- that video pissed me off so much had to post this to feel better.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I ever make packaged side dishes, like fettucini alfredo, mac'n'cheese, carbonara pasta, etc..... I always add extra goodness, be it sour cream, feta, ricotta, parmesan or vintage cheddar.

P.S.
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tomato Soup or DIE!!!

If I ever make packaged side dishes, like fettucini alfredo, mac'n'cheese, carbonara pasta, etc..... I always add extra goodness, be it sour cream, feta, ricotta, parmesan or vintage cheddar.

P.S.
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tomato Soup or DIE!!!

Good man.. Good man:kickass:

Originally Posted by lilhermiejobo
P.S.
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with tomato and basil Homemade Thick Pot Chili or DIE!!!
I fixed it for you

There ya go :kickass:
Grilled Cheese add tomato and basil to dip in tomato soup is just a bit too much tomato, for me...
You'd give me indigestion before you'd fix anything :lol:

haha!! :) I'd say, it's a trade off.

1. - WITH tomato soup, then only basil necessary.
2. - WITHOUT tomato soup, both the tomato and basil are necessary.

But... I almost forgot the most important ingredient - it MUST be on GOOD thick bread! :headbang: