Hammerfall new bass player...

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
...is not really new:D

The waiting and speculation is over, Magnus has been replaced. The new guy should be no stranger to any HammerFall fan: (re)enter Fredrik Larsson, original member of the band and fugutive for the past decade.

"I am very happy and excited to be back! I have known the guys for more than ten years and we have kept in touch all the time, so it is not as if I come in a complete stranger. We played a few songs together last weekend, and it felt like 1997 was just a couple of weeks ago", says Fredrik about coming back into the fold. Oscar had these comments: "Fredrik brings structure to the rhythm section and I think you will definitely hear and feel the difference when we play live". "He plays with a pick, for one, and has a great groove and timing, all of which will make HammerFall sound better than we ever have before," Anders remarked, and Stefan chimed in: "We are all very psyched about this and can't wait to get on the road again." "Fredrik recorded Glory To The Brave with us, so he's definitely a part of the family. It's great t o have him back!", Joacim exclaimed.

NP: Allen/Lande - 'Universe Of Light'