Hammerfall tour 2009

I'm siding with Steve on this one! There are a couple of decent tracks here and there. I've seen them so many times live now though, I wouldn't travel all the way to London just for them. Sabaton on the other hand... If they play Back In Control... :D

You reckon? every album since LOK I have played maybe twice.....just bores me! lol!
Yeah, I love them! I think their latest (Threshold) was fantastic. Got my favourite HF song on it.
Only ever listened to Hearts on Fire...and that was just random youtube clicking. It's an OK song, but I don't think I'd buy there album.
If that's the only song you've heard, then you've got the complete wrong view of what HammerFall sound like.
I'm siding with Steve on this one! There are a couple of decent tracks here and there. I've seen them so many times live now though, I wouldn't travel all the way to London just for them. Sabaton on the other hand... If they play Back In Control... :D
BLASPHEMY! Good you appreciate Sabaton though ;)

Well, Legacy was their Master of Puppets.
Going to be hard to top.

I thought Renegade was solid, but not for a band who had two albums out already.

Crimson Thunder and Chapter V were rather effortless.

I think they redeemed themselves nicely with Threshold.