Hammerfest - Stage Times

How was the show at Hammerfest then?

Seen the setlist here: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/power-quest/2011/hammerfest-prestatyn-wales-2bd2686a.html

Very impressive! Great to see Battle Stations followed by Rising Anew opening the set, Another World is an interesting choice and Wings of Forever a great choice for closing a set!

Yeah, Another World was one of the songs that I've always wanted to do but had never been done live before Hammerfest. Went down a storm too!

As those who saw the show will testify, we've slightly changed the arrangement of Wings of Forever to make it an even more epic ending!

Yeah, Another World was one of the songs that I've always wanted to do but had never been done live before Hammerfest. Went down a storm too!

As those who saw the show will testify, we've slightly changed the arrangement of Wings of Forever to make it an even more epic ending!

I'm glad you put it in, as like I told you it's one of my favourite tracks. :)

Nice setlist, I have scoured youtube to see if anyone recorded your set from Hammerfest but have found nothing yet, lots of videos of every other band, so hopefully someone recorded and will upload it as I'd love to see it. :)

Intresting read, seems like another good review:)...Altough i don't really agree with PQ playing Speed metal:p