Hangar 18!!!

PanzerRocks

Jag Panzer Road Warrior
Dec 3, 2003
Colorado Springs, CO.
Visit site
YouTube video of Megadeth doing Hangar 18, .....poor video quality, REALLY good audio though, for a camera phone that is.. Chris totally nails all the solo parts!!!! Check it out......

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely nice job on this one Chris - definitely "spot on" with the Marty "licks". More Megadeth than Megadeth has been in years!!!

Just found this over @ Blabbermout.Net:
High quality photos from MEGADETH's February 6, 2008 concert in Stockholm, Sweden and Fan-filmed video footage of MEGADETH performing the song "A Tout Le Monde" last night (Thursday, February 7) at Sentrum Scene in Oslo, Norway. ( Not perfect, but some of the better video footage I've seen & heard so far ).

Thanks Everyone,

You win some and you loose some but it is always fun to try(I actually cheesed the first solo last night because I re-fingered it Aahahah).

I'm glad you like what I am doing, I am definitly having fun on tour.
Take care, Chris.

Thanks a lot for the excellent show in Glasgow on Tuesday night. You were collectively tight as hell, and everyone was mindblown by your playing. I've not seen another guitarist play some of those Friedman and Young leads like you did. Err...hope you weren't as bothered by the Scotland "song" as much as Dave seemed to be, heh.

All the best for this tour!