hanging out at a playground

goatschool

Sep 12, 2002
www.youtube.com
alex, 2, insisted on sitting on the rocking "fishy".

azal, please refrain.

her dad and myself noted that it wasn't a fishy at all, it was actually a sky blue and white replica of a hydrogen bomb.

its accompanying rocking vehicle was some sort of military hummer circa the korean war.

as if that wasn't disturbing enough, i observed one young man sitting by himself and staring eagerly at a gaggle of young women 10 inches away from him, all while twirling around violently on the merry-go-round thingee. i wish i knew what the proper name for this was.

when the staring didn't work, he proceeded to hang his arms, elbows, and then half of his body along in the surrounding dirt as the thing spun.

if that wasn't a portent of future days. and they still didn't bat him an eyelash... :(

------------------------

and that's all she wrote, folks. this is it. the end of the line. this is all the posting juice i have left. there really is nothing more to say.

i realize that this is no swan song, no graceful demise, that no one is shedding a tear.

yet, this will not keep me from bowing, as it is more a sign of respect for you, the fair motW reader, than it is graciousness of the spotlight. and while my ghost will continue to haunt (and post) in these blue/blue shaded halls, be it known that this thread marks the end of the intershit that consisted of the posting non-entity i once was...

fainting.jpeg

stick a fork in me. i'm done...

whenever i go home to MA to visit my parents i go to my grade school playground at like 3 am and swing on the swings for a few hours, even if it's winter. for some reason this makes me feel better. there are no hydrogen bombs there.

there's a playground near my house that we go swing at sometimes when we're tripping. fun!

goatschool, i wish you had a digital camera so you could take a Slim Pickens-esque pic of you riding the bomb.

xfer said:
goatschool, i wish you had a digital camera so you could take a Slim Pickens-esque pic of you riding the bomb.

the thing is, i had a nightmare last night - like, one so bad that i could feel the upset/hurt dripping right into the fabric of the dream toward the end of it - where YOU were critiquing my teeth (a massive 2" gap seemed to have developed, along with all other sorts of crookedness), as well as my general body symmetry. i wish i remember verbatim - something slick and calculated, like "your left arm is way too long".

i DO own a digital camera. but no. no pictures for you.

aren't tooth dreams really fucked up freudologically?

i just assume that everyone who doesn't post huge numbers of photos doesn't have a digital camera. shit, you would be seeing me 10x/day if i had one of my own.

holy shit, that is like the best bar mitzvah evah!

I had long hair for mine, too, but I was nowhere near hesh enough for something like that. Maybe I can even scan some of those pics someday...