Dhatura

New Metal Member
Mar 19, 2003
a pretty how town
Visit site
Annnyway

happy-new-year-2000.jpg

:D

ah man, i need at least 3 more hours of sleep but my mom kept yelling for me to wke up. i need coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :yell: :zzz:

ooh, and i hope you had fun last nuit. happy new year. its olympic year actually, so i guess greece is up for some good terrorist attacks this year. oh well.

:Spin:

no hangover here either, just drank a glass of champagne, looked at the big fireworks (cool), got cold, went home.. still I could sleep more.. btw, here the 2nd of Jan is holiday too.. ;)

ah unfair, I have to work tomorrow :( anyway, hope u had a nice night... I got completely drunk at the local metal bar, then I saw my ex there and got even more drunk, then some friends came after midnight and invited me for more drinks... and now I feel so bad... well I shouldnt complain, its my fault ;)

DragonLady1 said:
ah unfair, I have to work tomorrow :( anyway, hope u had a nice night... I got completely drunk at the local metal bar, then I saw my ex there and got even more drunk, then some friends came after midnight and invited me for more drinks... and now I feel so bad... well I shouldnt complain, its my fault ;)

Ahh, it's bad to see X-es, but you shouldn't give a damn now at the side of the mighty Arkadius :)

DragonLady1 said:
yeah I gotta work tomorrow also. Still I'm downing the leftover beers like there's no tomorrow, haha. I cured my hangover and now it slipped over the line. I ain't hungover, I'm drunk. hahaa. it's three o'clock. god bless new years.

Happy new year everyone !

I drank a lot and I haven't slept enough but the hangover is not too bad. I didn't went to bed just to appreciate the sight of the first (heavy) snowfalls of the year ... on January 1st 2004 10 A.M :)