Best Album in 2004

berkleyblack said:
there is a fucking Finnish Idol? you mean like that stupid fucking show they came up with in the US where it's who-can-cover-an-old-great-song-the-best-without-having-any-musical-ability-themselves? OMFG!

someone shoot me. :confused:
you have got to be one of the first on the list. dont bother coming to the anathema board when it returns, not without a e-personality transplant. :wave:
i fucking mean it

Aside from Antimatter and Anathema, I'm also waiting on some nice new Muse album, maybe another Ulver one. Oh, and the new Einstürzende Neubauten (Perpetuum Mobile) will be on me personal faves of 2004 too I reckon (and hope).

it must be mine.

i will call it boerenkool met worst.
i get my bf to play airguitar.
i will get my pots and pans out:loco:
and i wont be giving any autographs:loco:

@achernar

Well the last album was made like in -97 or around it. Last news I heard Dolving was busy with not only the Haunted, but with Mary Beats Jane and his soloalbum as well. I was well surprised. Locust is one of my top-15 albums like.

glad to see you back, btw :)

Crack Hitler said:
@achernar

Well the last album was made like in -97 or around it. Last news I heard Dolving was busy with not only the Haunted, but with Mary Beats Jane and his soloalbum as well. I was well surprised. Locust is one of my top-15 albums like.

glad to see you back, btw :)
Thanx mate! :)

Locust sure kicked arse. And Dolving is really cool as a vocalist. He puts so much feeling into it! Let's wait for the next one to be a masterpiece too!

Achernar said:
Well didn't they? Peter Dolving is back in The Haunted so I thought they'd split. That's good news anyway!
I like The Haunted but the first album with Dolving singing/shouting sounds crap because of his voice. For me this wasn´t a good news...:erk:

pistol_pete said:
whats the story with DREDG......? id like to hear another album from them.
yeah, it's pretty hard to get some news from this band it seems. I'm reallycurious if they can keep up with El Cielo, if so the next album will be deffo a good choice!

sol83 said:
ah, you twat, answer the question! :lol:

The only bands I'm connected with are known as Drifting Breed, Cedar Falls, Breaklose and Surgikal Waste.

:)

And the album of the year will be the next Wolverine !!!! :kickass: