Gig In Osnabruck [lionheart-tour 2004]

SAXONATOR

Crazy even without Drugs
24.09.04 Halle Gartlage Osnabrück GER

so saxon came again to osnabruck - i think they like it there...

metalium were the first to make some action - but they were not able to make me move

then the swedish berserks "dream evil" came and played nice music to my ears. get their new album - the book of heavy metal - this is a really nice piece of music i think. i love it. play it loud and greetings from germany to the land of expencive alcohol :worship:

finally the crowd was warm enuff to rock and rumble - the 5 masters climbed on the stage and introduced the new fantastic album. as the sound of the intro began to play the fans yelled -saxon-saxon-saxon- over and over again. nice as always.

the setlist was as follows:

- an intro
- a very new song
- an even newer song
- an old song
- an older song
- a song from the first album
- a song from 19-80-something
- a new song
- a very old song
- a song from the 18th century
- a song from the 3rd album
- a song from an old album
- a song from an album to come lol
- finally 3 extra songs
- at the end they played the last song

my neck was bleeding - my feet were crippled pieces of flesh

things i liked most was a beer-getting-bunny who was send from her gayfriend in the first row. she came back with some beer and positioned herself in front of my girlfriend who is a little bit smaller then herself so she couldn´t see anything. my girlfriend grabbed her and kicked the beer out of her hand and into her pretty blond fucking-face. that was really nice hehe. i love these idiots who stand in the first row and do not make any movement - they can fuck off somewhere in the edge of the location. i hate those bloody dumb-around-looking bastards in front of the stage. next time it will be the same. she is looking forward to this. me too hrhr...

so now here are the pix - enjoy them as much as i enjoyed the fucking amazing tour - thanks for this...

kisses from germany

wooooooooooooooow
this pictures are amaZZZZing
especially the last five
is that matjes there? i love them realllllllly