LionHeart- awful

My friend i agree with you but remember that there were a lot of assho.. anyway people that cannot respect a different oppinion. Anyway.
If the argument that more people like it than dislike it is valid the Michael Jackson is a GOD and so is U2 Metalicshits and evekekeken.
I've learn not to go with the flow and have my oppinion.
Belive me i've tryied many times to see and album (for example Accepts Death Row) from a positive side but if it doesn't work for me then i can't pretent it's good. I wasn't the one that left Saxon after Rock the Nations. It was the first album of Saxon i bought in 90 something. What would happen if i didn't try to find no Saxon album after that one?
About old stuff etx consider this..If Saxon or JP or Maiden stopped playing the old stuff and played only songs from 90 what would happen?!
But if they didn't play songs from 90+ and only did old stuff then what would happen?!
Synopsis. I Respesct any afford from an artist but i'm not blind and deaf to accept anything they give me. In sort word i have my OWN oppinion and i don't look on how many they liked or disliked the album.

God, there aren't half some moaning old gits on this forum. What is this? The W.I? Would you like a cup of tea dear? A cup of tea? Was it cold in the ground this morning? ;)

Happy Xmas too mate and enjoy Accept.

Out of interest Mr Sapator, would you be happier if Saxon didn't record any new material and simply toured playing the classic-era songs?

Not knocking you here, genuine question.

Well the only 2 albums i don't really like is Lionheart and Dogs of war, i even like Crusader so the answer is...no. They must continue. I always hope for the best for them.

Ok i forgot. I sometimes like n sometimes don't like unleash the beast. so 2 and a half albums :)

I have been listening to saxon since day 1 and as usual it takes a few days of listening to this new album to pick out the jewels amonsgt the dross, but there are jewels to be had in lionheart. there have been alot of great songs that I didnt like on the first listen but latter through repeated listening that i ended up liking. GO OUT AND BUY LIONHEART...it is good and it will support one of the truly great metal bands in history...Cmon guys if we dont support saxon who will? ..give lionheart some time to grow on you i am sure that there are many fans who are dissapointed in lionheart but like all saxon albums you have to take the not so good along with the great stuff.

Metal FOREVER!!!