Happy 40th birthday Chris

Thanks guys I appreciate it. Can I retire now? Ahahahahhaha.

I had a great time in Calgary. It’s funny how in the three years I have been in Megadeth, I have always been on tour during my birthday, and I have to say that all of you have made these times unbelievably fun (what better way to spend it then with all of my friends!). I am never one to really celebrate my birthday and I was hoping that no one knew but when Chuck Billy started to bring the birthday cake up on stage I knew I was in for it Ahahahah. I now know that Dave, Dave E, and Shawn knew far in advance and were planning this (thanks to you all). The most hilarious part was when Chuck through the cake into the crow and some of the fans just let the cake rain down on them.

Take care, Chris.

Damn dude, you're 40!? :eek: I did NOT see that one coming! I guess the bench presses and arm curls are paying off now, huh? :lol:

Anyway, happy belated birtday!

Damn dude, you're 40!? :eek: I did NOT see that one coming! I guess the bench presses and arm curls are paying off now, huh? :lol:

Anyway, happy belated birtday!
They definitely are Ahahahaha. I don't feel any different then when I was 25, and even better then when I was 20 (but then I was pretty heavy Ahahaha).

Take care, Chris.

I'm still in disbelief dude, I wish I could look half as good as you do now when I hit 25. :lol: Happy belated dude, I look forward to seeing you play when you come to Sweden! :)

Hey Chris ... happy (very) belated birthday mine was yesterday .....
Keep on playing ! you're a great guitarist keep on thrashin ..... and good luck for the future...
Clayton

I have a March birthday too, and my very good friend bought me a ticket to see Megadeth (sold out Scranton) for my birthday present! I can't think of any better way to celebrate a birthday than at a Megadeth show, so lucky you Chris.:headbang:

I am glad I didn't get rained on by a cake though, it would have ruined my new Megadeth shirt! Usually, my kids get the band shirts, it was a first for me! My friend and I had a blast! (without the kids, and danced on the table in the balcony...much to the chagrin of security) It's a birthday present I'll remember well.:loco: