Happy 420!!!

burning creation said:
thats right boy now git back over to them fields before I take out mah whip and show what a cat o' nine tails is really about.
Them white fooh's...it must be the INBREEDING. you gonna do buisness at mah forum niggah, imma fuck you up worse than yo mamma :loco: gangstas gettin blasted and be some fine assed ho's with yo black ass and mah boyz and me downtown niggahtown San Francisco yo...

lol, you bettah prey when you see me put that nine up in yo pussy ho cock it back slow rock it back and foe wait fo the nut now watch mah triggah go, BOOM, pussy guts all ovah the room if you aint seen it then yo fiendin fo that meenin its the 9 millimeter of DOOM

What ever happened to that viking rap? that shit was pretty funny. what was the name of the post?

oh yeah, i just got me the the nwe creed album, holy CRAP! sooo heavy its crushing.

dude oh my god i remember 2 years ago my brother in arms rob and i went around asking how many middle aged women had creed in their stereo at the moment... the final numbers came out to 68. and that was in a 2 hour period of sitting in front of 7-11

Feraliminal Lycanthropizer said:
No weedage for me, but for all of America's ADD/ADHD/manic depessive/epileptic kids, i get the hook up on stuff like Aderol,Oxycotin and Dexies.
I'll never be comfortable with the thought of putting chemicals to my body. And as we say...don't panic, it's organic...hehe....schmoooke this....

actually, if you can find good acid, it wil have absolutely no negative affect on you at all. it will also be out of your system in about 30 hours. any horror stories you have heard of spinal problems from use of acid is due to the strichnine that is found in bad acid

You gotta help me out guys, what's the difference between acid and LSD, if there is any? I'm not that negative to it since it's all flower power and shit like that...hehe...