Happy 420!!!

Phil's voice, shitty? He's a fucking METAL GOD, I'd even bet a million he could slaughter the AA crew in 5 sec, and his voice is the best ever. Songs like "Dog Tired" for example.

burning creation said:
Where can I get the first four albums: Metal Magic, Projects in the jungle, I am the Night, and Power Metal... Ride My Rocket is the fucking song.
I've had that particular CD (Power Metal) for years and it really is good, if compared to other shit during that area of trend...and Phil did NOT loose it after Vulgar Display of Power, anyone who says that outta listen more to Down II and get the fucking point....

Well, I live in Switzerland, and here, it almost got legal to smoke pot! but it was not accepted. But still, you never have to fear the police could arrest you for smoking, they don't do that. About a year ago, there were more than a 100 Shops where you could buy lots of ganja, even if you were about 12 years old! And i live in a city with about 100'000 people, means for every 2000 people one shop! So, if you want to smoke some fine pot, you have to visit Switzerland!

Svalbard---::sniffle:: that is beautiful man... 12 years old ::sniff:: Im about to cry.

Patric--- thats what Im saying man... fucking asshole Nevermore loving piece of shit drummers. makes you wonder why we even have them, drummers that is. then again all you really need for a good band these days is a good singer, a good lead guitar player, and Pro tools

burning creation said:
Patric--- thats what Im saying man... fucking asshole Nevermore loving piece of shit drummers. makes you wonder why we even have them, drummers that is. then again all you really need for a good band these days is a good singer, a good lead guitar player, and Pro tools
It's hard to find a charismatic voice these days man. I take Phil as an obvious example off elephant-balls type of vokills, the man's a fuckign genious. He can cause some serious goddamn mayhem to the microphone, as well as having that beautiful melodic and soul-ful touch to it. Goddamn, I think the death metal scene is in serious need of some new blood, and I'm a deathmetal fan myself so I know what I'm talking about. All hails to the singers who give it 100% fucking procent of their souls, and can handle all different techinques. Fuckin Psycroptic springs to mind.

Patric said:
It's hard to find a charismatic voice these days man. I take Phil as an obvious example off elephant-balls type of vokills, the man's a fuckign genious. He can cause some serious goddamn mayhem to the microphone, as well as having that beautiful melodic and soul-ful touch to it. Goddamn, I think the death metal scene is in serious need of some new blood, and I'm a deathmetal fan myself so I know what I'm talking about. All hails to the singers who give it 100% fucking procent of their souls, and can handle all different techinques. Fuckin Psycroptic springs to mind.

well, obviously the dude from in flames, he's a genius, and his vocal talents are only matched by the dude from korn, totally.

btw, the new slipknot cd is AWESOME.

Yo Damage-Dawg why U forgot about System of a Down and Powerman 2000, they be some fine assed bitches. They is da BOMB!

And how the fuck could we forget TATU?
Given the proper volume, these vocals can serioulsy damage health and property....

go TATU go :headbang:

not

Oh I see what this is about, niggah. Politics! So you're gonna tell me to shut up now, uh huh...same shit's been happening to mah people for 500 some odd years...white fools like you, uh huh...see, a brothah can't open his mouth before the white man come slappin' us down...