Happy B-Day Qsilver!

rahvin said:
dammit, you're first on your b-day thread. :eek:

!!:worship: sorry, qsilver!

have a wonderful day and night, and hope for ormir to show up and shower you in german smilies. :) :hotjump:

rahvin.
Rahvin I knew you'd be the first to remember! You could've started a new thread instead of digging up this old one though ;)

(Bumping one's old bday thread is only a tad less pathetic than starting a new one, so I'm hiding all the traces)

A big collective thank you to all who've contributed to this thread. well only to those who did that in year 2003, outdated happy birthdays are invalid, sorry :p
I think those smilies Nogie posted have an overwhelming teutonic nuance in them, [hint to Ormir]I don't think I could take any more of that[/hint to Ormir]

@qsilver: it's nothing but our fault, you've done allright! :cry: to my defense i have to say i never ever go to um's home page where the b-days are listed, so i only ever remember those of the people i talk to elsewhere. :cry:

rahvin.

Yeah, I wouldn't remember _anyone's_ birthday unless someone reminds me of it less than two days before.
I didn't even expect anyone to remeber mine but since I need my dose of attention I dug this up :)

Argh, seems like I missed this somehow on both years, hihih (ok, I didn't :p).

Hyvää syntymäpäivää, nyt voit alkaa käyttämään jo omia papereita ;). Ja kiitos ohjeista, kaveri on jo väärentänyt paperit niiden mukaan, hehehe.

a_smil12.gif
BUZZ7.GIF
smil3.gif

Sorry for being late... :cry:
Happy Birthday and best wishes for the new year in your life!!! :)

awwwww... i'm late, sorrrrrry :cry:

a very happy birthday, dear, may all your wishes come true
A-nagekiss.gif

@thanatos: heh, the good old #um days :)