Happy B-Day TD!!!!!!!!

ZTPioneer

New Metal Member
Apr 17, 2005
C-Bus
Everyone's favorite AnthraxMB member, TD, celebrated turning 28 years young last Friday!
The press release I got from his agent, stated that he spent the day on a High Ropes Adventure in Worthington, OH at Camp Mary Orton. According to statements from Student Council Representatives who were chosen to attend with him, they took a charter bus, fired up Napoleon Dynamite on the way, and then climbed 50 feet into the air, before "zip lining back down." Dinner at Buca De Beppa followed.
When I spoke to TD, he said he had a blast, and that he was inundated with a plethura of Star Wars toys, and packs of Orbit (his favorite) from his beloved student helpers! And from his family, he recieved, Star Trek Season II DVD and Seinfeld Season III. A party was thrown in his honor the following day, and was attended by hundreds, and "gallons" of Cabo and Blue Moon were consumed.
CHEERS TD.
YOU ARE THE MAN>

Tell TD I said "Happy Belated Birthday." And I'm gonna go get some Makers Mark right now...

ThraxDude said:
Tell TD I said "Happy Belated Birthday." And I'm gonna go get some Makers Mark right now...
What a kind remark! I'll fax this info over to TD's press agent (she's some 17 year old, soon to graduate I'm sure, that TD is such a ham)

chiefs45177 said:
Tell TD that I plan on giving him my 3inch penis in his ass for his birthday.

TD's a lover not a fighter. Don't hate him because he is beautiful. He is curious, why do you have a fetish with sticking things in his a**?? He doesn't pitch for the other team. But you know what they say about those long haired guys :Spin:

When one talks about himself in the 3rd person...... just as in the Seinfeld Episode with Jimmy Jimmy like Elaine....... there a problems in one 's mind.. That comes from Crack smoking with a nice Church going lady he met at Rehab.

ZTPioneer said:
ZT's a man lover not a fighter. Hate him because he is beautiful. He is bi-curious and has a fetish with sticking things in his a**!! He pitches for the other team. But you know what they say about those small peckered guys :Spin:
Wow, that took a lotta guts! I'm sure you'll be happier now that you're out of the closet! ;) Happy B-day!

"TD's a lover not a fighter. Don't hate him because he is beautiful."

Don't make me post a picture of TD on this board.

"He doesn't pitch for the other team."

Yeah, we're very aware he's not the pitcher. He's the catcher.

chiefs45177 said:
"TD's a lover not a fighter. Don't hate him because he is beautiful."

Don't make me post a picture of TD on this board.
Like this one??
tyandtad.txt

(TD is NOT the one in the gay Rockie's shirt)

Now there is a good looking dude! Compared to the typical obese, long haired, birth control-glasses wearing metal fanboy.

ZTPioneer said:
Now there is a good looking dude! Compared to the typical obese, long haired, birth control-glasses wearing metal fanboy.
Hey! I don't wear glasses!!! :loco:

The first thing that came to mind when I saw that picture was Rico from the WWE. It's nice to see that they used TD's image for the Smackdown video game:

chiefs45177-RicoTy.JPG

"Now there is a good looking dude!"

Just for saying that, I am going to punch TD in the mouth next time I see him at a show. I don't care where it is or what show, I am going to introduce those big fucking teeth of his to the knuckles on my right hand. Make sure you pass that along to your boyfriend, mmkay?