happy bday ahmed

thank you, thank you!

and yeah i was born in Dubai, over there its technically the 24th as we speak, so technically im 19 (which means im legel here in ontario, to drink/smoke) :lol:, but over here (canada) its 4:22 pm the 23rd!

but its so shitty i got 3 mid terms, 4 essays and homework this week

HOWEVER
i got march break coming up! planning to finish the beer in ontario!

anyway thanks brothers and sisters!

Happy birthday.
I thought drinking in Canada was 18. I know it is in Quebec...
This may impact my decision between Toronto and McGill (if I have the opportunity to make such a decision).

{hugs} Happy birthday man. Welcome to your last year as a teen. :lol::lol: Any exciting plans when your homework is finished? :headbang:

On another note I fondly remember when I got to legal drinking age. In those dark times it was 16. But you got served at 14-15 anyway.

that is correct, Quebec is 18, and you can get beer from any convenience store, but in ontario its 19 and you only can get beer from bars, beer store, and LCBO

Edit: @ Ross, thanks!
@ Spanish thank you mam! and yeah i feel so fucking old, holy crap almost 2 decades now, my back hurts, i cough a lot ah jeez i feel like im 90

and yeah this friday the plan is to drink atleast 35 thousand of beer, excluding the kegs offcourse :D

now it the 24 over here, too...

so HAPPY FUCKIN SPAWNDAY brother!!!! I hope we have an awesome time when you come here for Festivals Season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

just because I just heard that awesome song I have to say that...

"many years ago, something grew inside your mother.... and this something... that was you... "

BIRTHDAY.... DETHDAY..... BIRHTDAY.... DETHDAY.... you gonna DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Dethklok ftw!!!!!

thank you!

yesterday
the bar opened at 11 am
had few pints, went to chemistry class with an amazing morning buzz that i never felt before
then got kicked out of the class, i saw my friend and said "hey wanna grab some beer"
then studied for bit then went back with a girl and had few beers!

tehehe, beeing drunk at school was fun from time to time... you got busted beeing drunk? try better.... its way more fun to go the whole day drunk, school can be really funny then ;)