Happy Birthday, Alexi!

زادروزت شادباد الكسي

Happy Birthday Alexi Wildchild... Stay wild forever...

Holy shit...feels just it was couple of weeks ago that I posted this...

time fucking flies...

Alexi is now 35 years old. He has that tattoo which says "33". That tattoo means that hes going to have baby when he is 33 years old. Well, wheres the baby? That was with his ex-girlfriend thou'

Alexi is now 35 years old. He has that tattoo which says "33". That tattoo means that hes going to have baby when he is 33 years old. Well, wheres the baby? That was with his ex-girlfriend thou'

I think I must have missed this interview when Alexi said this. In a more recent interview that he did with a tattoo magazine, Alexi said that the 33 tattoo was personal and he never discussed it and that only one other person knows what it means.

I think I must have missed this interview when Alexi said this. In a more recent interview that he did with a tattoo magazine, Alexi said that the 33 tattoo was personal and he never discussed it and that only one other person knows what it means.

Actually it wasn't in the actual interview. It was in this finnish book about finnish rocker tattoos. There he explains it that way. I can imagine that he dont wanna discuss about that elsewhere.