Happy Birthday Analog_Kid!!!

Saphira

†Black Rose Immortal†
Nov 4, 2001
Australia
Happy Birthday to you..!!
:) :) :)

I wish you all the best, now and always, have an excellent day gorgeous!!

~Isn't sure if this has been done yet.. kicks herself in advance if it has..~

Happy Birthday!

More importantly, "How old are you now?" :hotjump:

1. good posting with you!

2. good music from you. :) (which reminds me, I have not had my daily dose of Chris Brown's So long)

Happy Birthday!

I’ve been trying to download your songs from mp3.com for quite awhile, but this infernal machine simply won’t allow me to do it, is there any other way?

Originally posted by Sadistik

and Saph, where have YOU been?:confused: Well, good to see you around again!

I did not think anyone would notice my absence... ~Cuddles Sadistik 'cause she can~

~Leaves a big, huge, giantic box for Analog_Kid and leaves.. erm... uhhh... hummmm... anything that he desires inside of it..~

:lol: Happy B'day again!

::runs up to Analog kid with party favor and blows in face::

Happy Birthday, fellow Opethian!

:lol: I feel like Hoser saying "fellow Opethian" ever since that voice thread. :D

Killer!!!! Thanks everyone! I'm 29 today.

I'll have some big music news for everyone in the very near future. Whole lot going on right now. Stay tuned for details!

Soul4Raz: I'll figure something out on that. I think I can make a temporary ftp for you.

Kush: May the Backstreet Boys plague your dreams and may you find great musical inspiration from N'Sync and many of the 70's BIGGEST Disco hits!

Saph: You rock!!!:)

blacmetalemp: I always thought the alcohol was IN you, not ON you!:lol:

Happy birthday, Analog_Kid! I wish you the best.

Of course I'll forgive everyone for forgetting it's someone elses birthday today too. Don't worry, I'm not bitter or anything. :lol:

...Bastards...